vai al contenuto
- 13/12/2019 - Principal Investigator of project Creation of a computational framework to model and study West Nile Disease (supported by CRT foundation).
- 26/09/2019 - Instructor at IEEE Winter School on Imaging Genetics, November 26-29, 2019 Verona.
- 4/09/2019 - Co-chair of the Special Session on Modeling and Simulation Methods for Computational Biology and System Medicine, in the 16th International Computational Intelligence methods for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics (CIBB2019), Bergamo, Italy, 4-6 September 2019.
- 13/06/2019 - Organiser and teacher of the Elixir course Docker and Reproducibility, Turin, Italia, 13-14 June 2019.
- 13/02/2019 - Co-chair of the Special Session on Advances in High-Performance Bioinformatics, Systems and Synthetic Biology
in the 27th International Conference on Parallel Distributed network-based Processing (PDP19), Pavia, Italia, 13-15 February 2019.
- 01/01/2019 - Technical Coordinator of ELIXIR Node of the Università degli Studi di Torino.
- 12/03/2018 - Co-chair of workshop on Advances in High-Performance Bioinformatics, Systems Biology in the 24th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par2018), Turin, Italy, 27-31 August, 2018.
- 06/03/2018 - Workshop Co-chair in the annual meeting of the Bioinformatics Italian Society (BITS2018), Turin, Italy, June 27-29, 2018
- 06/03/2018 - Co-chair of the Special Session on Advances in High-Performance Bioinformatics, Systems and Synthetic Biology
in the 26th International Conference on Parallel Distributed network-based Processing (PDP18), Cambridge, UK, 6-8 March 2018.
- 05/02/2018 - Invite scientist for the workshop RNA sequencing, 5-9 February 2018, Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT), Genova.
- 21/12/2016 - Principal Investigator of project Experimentation and study of models for the evaluation
of the performance and the energy efficiency for the Competence Center for Scientific Computing at the University of Turin (supported by CRT foundation).
- 22/09/2016 - Organization of the First Piedmont Bioinformatic Day workshop, Turin, Italy.
- 28/06/2016 - Invited speaker at European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany.
- 18-21/06/2016 - Co-chair of the Special Session on Modelling and Simulation of Large Complex Systems in the 16th IEEE International Conference on Scalable Computing and Communications, Toulouse, France.
- 10/09/2015 - Invited speaker at Universita' degli Studi di Verona in Department of Biotechnology.
- 14-16/04/2015 - Instructor of the course advanced NGS data analisys in University of
Turin, Dept. Clinical and Biological Sciences, Turin, Italy.
- 23-28/11/2014 - Invited to Schloss Dagstuhl in Wadern, Germany. Dagstuhl Seminar 14481 Multiscale Spatial
Computational Systems Biology.
- 01/01/2014 - Article "Quantification of dependencies between electrical and information infrastructures" is one of the most cited
International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection Articles since 2009 (extracted from Scopus).
- 01/01/2014 - Invited speaker in 5th International Workshop on Biological Processes and Petri Nets (BioPPN'14), Tunis, Tunisia,
June 23-27, 2014. Paper title "Mathematical models on cancer progression.
- 19-22/03/2013 - Invited paper in ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (PADS'13),
Montreal, Canada, 19-22 May, 2013.
Paper title "Simulation-based Verification of Hybrid Automata Stochastic Logic Formulas for Stochastic Symmetric Net models."
- 01/01/2013 - Article "Quantification of dependencies between electrical and information infrastructures" is recognized by
ScienceDirect as one of the Top downloaded 25 papers published in International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (Ed. Elsevier) in 2012.
- 09-12/12/2012 - Invited paper in Winter Simulation Conference (WSC'12), Berlin, Germany. December 9-12, 2012.
Paper title "Efficient simulation of High-Level Stochastic Petri Nets through symmetry exploitation".
- 08/03/2011 - Invited speaker in Workshop on Massive Parallel Sequencing. Molecular Biotechnology center, Torino, Italy. 8 March 2011.
Talk title "SeqMDD: exhaustive sequence mapping exploiting symbolic data structure.