Marco Botta received his degree in Computer Science from the University of Torino
in 1987, and the Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Torino in 1993.
From 1992 till Sept. 2001, he was Research Associate in Computer Science at the Dipartimento di
Informatica, Università di Torino.
Since Oct. 2001, he is Associate Professor of Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, Università di Torino.
Research Interests: Machine Learning and Evolutionary Computation
- First Order Concept Learning using Inductive+Deductive Techniques
- Knowledge Bases Construction and Refinement using Deep Models of the Domain
- Integration of Symbolic-Subsymbolic Learning Techniques
- Applications of Machine Learning Algorithms to Real World Problems (e.g., Robotics)
- Knowledge Discovery in Databases and Data Mining
- Member of the Editorial Board of Informatica Journal
Teaching Duties (in italian)
Click here to retrieve my bibliography.
Click here to request remote help.