vai al contenuto
- Maria Luisa Sapino is "Adjunct Professor" at the Arizona State University sice 2007, where she collaborates as a co-director with the EMITLAB(Enterprise, Media, and Information Technologies Labs) team. Her major collaborator is Prof. K. Selcuk Candan, with whom she co-advises (co-authoring papers with) PhD and Master Students both at ASU and at the University of Torino. Currently co-advised students include
- Xinsheng Li - PhD student at ASU
- Shengyu Huang - PhD student at ASU
- Jung Hyun Kim - PhD student at ASU
- Xilun Chen - PhD student at ASU
- Sicong Liu - PhD student at ASU
- Paolo Casagranda - PhD student at the University of Torino
- Yash Garg - Master Student at ASU
- In the context of two NSF-funded projects at ASU, collaborators include Dr. Gerardo Chowell Puente from the School of Public Health at Georgia State University, expert in infectious diseases propagation modelling.
- In the context of a research project funded by RAI, collaborators include colleagues working on social media at the RAI research labs, including Dr. Roberto Del Pero, Dr. Luca Vignaroli and Dr. Claudio Schifanella, in addition to the colleague Dr. Ruggero Pensa from the Computer Science Dept. at the University of Torino
- In the context of an NSF-funded projects at ASU on smart energy building, collaborators include researchers from Johnson Control Inc.